In the world where the quote you only live once got popular in no time, the purpose of living life to its fullest is on one’s bucket list with the priority.
Yes, people nowadays have become more conscious about their dreams, and they are doing every best possible thing to experience all the things they have once ever wished.
Backpacking is one of the things people wanted to experience once in their life. The mere thought of exploring the beauty of this world with yourself is fantastic. One needs to be aware of the beautiful locations and plan accordingly. The experience will be no less than achieving an enormous milestone.
1. Queenstown, New Zealand:– It is one of those destinations; the aspiring backpackers wish to explore once. The place is quite famous for its exhilarating nightlife and water sports. The second-largest state belongs to Australia is renowned for its beaches and tropical islands; thus, it is an ideal place to experience once while going backpacking.
2. Iceland:– The motive of backpacking is to explore, and this place offers a lot to traverse. It is a nordic island nation, famous for its natural beauty in the form of some active volcanoes or some beautiful topography. It is an ideal place for those who love to explore nature and its enchantress.
3. Ko Lanta, Thailand:– It is an island situated in the province of Krabi On Thailand. It is one of the most visited places for backpackers as it is affordable and would not affect much on the budget. It offers a wide range of great weather and exotic nightlife along with several other beautiful sceneries to explore.
4. Kathmandu Valley, Nepal:– This place is also known as Nepal Valley. This valley is famous for being home to 130 world heritage sites with seven preserved locations. The area is best for those who love to explore the geological aspects. The backdrop of the Himalaya makes this place even more beautiful and is something backpackers craves to experience.
5. Cambodia:– Just like Thailand, this place also offers comfortable and affordable accommodation. The site is rich in cultural values and jaw-dropping views, heritages and many more. There are jungles and beaches also along with several other activities to explore while backpacking. The entire trip can be planned without affecting much of your budget, and that is why it is on the top of the list for all backpackers.
6. Bolivia, South America: – It is one of the countries situated in central-south America. The place offers immensely varied topography and is suitable for having a backpacking trip. The location is highly famous for its architecture and flat salts also. The trip would be no less than having a culture rich travel which will be cherished for the rest of your life.
7. Arizona, USA:– Arizona, a southwestern USA state, is famous for its Great Canyon surrounded by the Colorado River. This canyon makes the place even more beautiful, and the area is suitable for trek also, thus making it a must-visit site for all the backpackers out there.
8. Budapest, Hungary:– The place is known as the most photogenic sites as there are plenty of heritage sites and many things to do and explore. The area is very affordable, and one who loves to explore the architectural beauty of a place finds it best to travel.
9. Inca Trail, Peru:– The place is well-known for hiking, and one of the most prominent hikes is the one from the Inca trail to Machu Picchu. The latter is one of the newly acclaimed Seven Wonders of the World. The immense beauty of nature surrounds the place, and it’s an ideal place to explore and attain peace of mind.
10. Palawan, The Philippines:– The island is well-known for white beaches, its biodiversity and an underground river named “Puerto Princesa,” The place is the most beautiful island in the world. The island is a home for many adventure-loving backpackers, and it offers several water activities. Many of the bucket lists experience can be fulfilled here.
These are some of the places that can make your backpacking a memorable experience. You can select the destination of your choice and can experience the best of knowledge.
Greetings, this is Naina Bakshi, a content writer by profession and a gypsy soul.
A fun-loving Punjabi Kudi by birth and a curious excursionist by choice. I always wanted to do something different, here I am, sharing my Travel Tales with you all.
It was back in 2019 when I discovered that adventure actually completes me; since then, I decided to something related to traveling, and here I am with my vision of ‘travel’ for another roamer like me.
In association with Sroanja Technology (an aspiring and leading Digital Marketing agency), I have started this travel blog wherein I will be sharing all the travel-related updates, tips, and guides. Alongside there will be numerous real-life experiences and off-beat updates to keep you entertained.
Stay in touch with this page and see the world with a new vision.
This website is powered by Sroanja Technology a leading Digital Marketing Agency that aims to deliver the best to its clients.