10 best exotic resorts in world
There is always a point in one’s life where they decide to spend some quality time with their family, their loved ones, and themselves, which is when they plan for a vacation.
The mere thought of spending time with family on a beautiful destination cherishing the beauty of nature itself is impressive.
There are many places in the world providing the peace which one searches for all through their lives. The number of these all-inclusive exotic resorts increases as the number of people opting for such resorts has increased. These resorts are well equipped with almost everything one needs to experience during their peaceful stay.
Here is the list of the top 10 best exotic resorts in the world
1. The Brando, Tahiti:– It is a private resort located on an island near French Polynesia. The resort is running by having more than 70 staff and a proper management system. The resort makes sure its customers have a decent luxurious stay in a budget amount.
2. Samabe Bali Suites & Villas:– Bali is one of the most popular vacation destinations, and the Samabe Bali suites are one of the most beautiful resorts. Situated on a cliff, look on to the Indian ocean; the place is ideal for spending the best moments in one’s life. The resort hosts various activities and cultural program and has become quite famous for its best experience.
3. Travaasa Hana, Maui:– Travaasa is considered one of the most prominent resorts in Hawai. The resort was even entitled “No. 1 Boutique Hotel” and the “No. 1 Experiential Retreat” in the HAWAI’ I Magazine 2018 Readers’ Choice Awards. What makes it class apart is, it is the only resort that welcomes the rising sun. The infrastructure simply made you fall for the beauty of real Hawai.
4. Blackberry farm, Tennessee:– The resort is located on the foothill of the Great Smoky mountain of Eastern Tennessee. The place is famous for its cultural activities and adventurous sports such as Archery, cycling and exploration and many more. The location is perfect for exploring and having some good quality time with your loved ones.
5. The Village Coconut Island, Phuket:– The place is located just a minute distance away from Phuket’s mainland. The resort is considered a perfect getaway holiday destination, and its beauty and the services provided by them make sure you visit again.
6. Constance Moofushi, Maldives:– It is one of the best five-star hotels in the Maldives. You can choose anyone from water villas, Beach villas and many more from the options available. You can enjoy the sun terrace, plunge pool and have a relaxing spa also. All in all, the resort is capable enough to burst all your stress right from the moment you enter there.
7. Sugar Beach, A Viceroy Resort, St. Lucia:– The resort provides many inclusive vacation plans along with add ons available. The beaches surrounded the island are usually dark sand, and it beautifies it even more. The place will make you have an unforgettable island experience.
8. St. Regis Resort, Bali:– St. Regis is located in Bali (Indonesia) and is famous for its beauty. The outdoor lagoon pool makes the resort beauty to a different level altogether. The resort is directly situated on the beachfront of Nusa Dua. The enchantress view makes it quite popular among the tourists.
9. Anantara Resort, Thailand:– A perfect residing resort stretched across the hillside and perched over the Andaman. Here you can experience Thailand’s rich culture and cuisines and some unforgettable experiences. You can count on this resort to have a quality vacation.
10. Four Seasons Resort, Seychelles:– The place Seychelles is entitled as paradise on earth and the reason is deep blue water and sandy beaches with amazing marine life. It has become one of the most famous honeymoon destinations also.
These are some of the best exotic resorts worldwide, there are many more, but without the name mentioned above, the list would be incomplete.
Greetings, this is Naina Bakshi, a content writer by profession and a gypsy soul.
A fun-loving Punjabi Kudi by birth and a curious excursionist by choice. I always wanted to do something different, here I am, sharing my Travel Tales with you all.
It was back in 2019 when I discovered that adventure actually completes me; since then, I decided to something related to traveling, and here I am with my vision of ‘travel’ for another roamer like me.
In association with Sroanja Technology (an aspiring and leading Digital Marketing agency), I have started this travel blog wherein I will be sharing all the travel-related updates, tips, and guides. Alongside there will be numerous real-life experiences and off-beat updates to keep you entertained.
Stay in touch with this page and see the world with a new vision.
This website is powered by Sroanja Technology a leading Digital Marketing Agency that aims to deliver the best to its clients.